Friday, March 20

Letter to Kids, #3

Hi Kids!
I sent an email on regular email that includes every student on their school email address. I will be sending class emails through Google Classroom soon. So far we have 16 of you signed up!!! Keep trying if you're not on yet. I think I've replied to each student when they sign up. If you're not sure, email me and I'll answer.

Ella sent me a snail mail letter. If you feel like sending me one, I will respond with one. It's a different feeling to get a letter in the 'real' mail. (Don't you miss the "When I was a kid stories?"😉)
My address:
Bette Diem
954 Arbordale St.
Ann Arbor, MI   48103

Watch for another email. I am going to set up "office hours" so we can be on the Google Classroom "Stream" together and eventually we will be able to meet on Google Meets!

Next  week is Ann Arbor Open School Spirit Week. If you can take pictures, send them to Jen her email is below.
To help maintain our connections, next week will be a different version of Spirit Week for us - we will have a fun schedule of days that we show our togetherness in different ways, from home.  

Here is the schedule:


We are encouraging families (and staff!) to send in pictures if they choose to participate - to my email address:  thomasjen@aaps.k2.mi.us

More soon, I'm going for a walk in the woods!!

Bette