Sunday, September 22

Dear Families: Reminders

Dear Families,

I hope you had a chance to enjoy this beautiful day!

Reminders:
Swimming on Mondays
Tuesday is picture day.
Wednesday is Early Release, no PM Rec & Ed.

AAOCC is asking who my room parent is. Turns out, even though there are plenty of welcome sign ups for volunteer time, no on signed the room parent line;) Room parent is someone the AAOCC can contact a few times throughout the year.
Currently, they at least need a parent who is willing to be contacted about our classroom basket for the Silent Auction on November 22nd. Please let me know if you are willing to be Room Parent for AAOCC or if you only want to be the contact for the Silent Auction, let me know.

Unfortunately, I will not be in yet. Fortunately, Rick is onboard! He gave me permission to share his email. Rick Hall ricreation1@gmail.com
Rick sends me daily summaries. I have attached short video of all the kids lined up for the climate march. The kids made some posters for the march. They are also learning about butterfly migration and going to Project Lead the Way at the end of the day. Rick is working on assessing math and providing appropriate instruction and work. Everyday has reading and writing time.

I miss the kids and you, but I am so grateful to Rick for being there for us!