Tuesday, September 5

Welcome Back to Kids!


Bette’s Class Notes                                                 August 25, 2017

Hi kids!
       I hope you have had a great summer! I am getting ready for a new school year and looking forward to seeing you.
       We’ll start the year with some fun games and good stories as we get to know each other and learn new school day routines.  I hope you are excited about starting a new grade, with new friends and old friends.  This year we are also starting in a NEW ROOM! You will find me in Room 237. More space, more fun!
         We will be using Learning Logs and Writer’s Notebooks. I will give them to you when you come to school. If you like, you could bring your own special journal to use. Bring a book you are reading on the first day of school.
         Enjoy your last days of vacation and start looking forward to an exciting school year!
                  See you soon!
 Bette
Room 237