Monday, April 6

From Bette


I hope you are all well and finding a new normal with the stay home, stay safe mandate.

Well, this was the weirdest spring break I’ve ever had. Talk about stay-cation!  I really appreciated, and needed, the break from learning this new "virtual school", particularly the technology, but I missed checking in with the kids and I look forward to meeting with them and hearing what they are up to.

I will continue to present activities for students, so remind your child to check Google Classroom and email. Tuesday I will hold a class meeting on Google Hangout Meets 9:30-10:00.

You and/or the kids, can send me an email anytime. I will be at my computer 9:00-10:30, I guess we're calling them office hours.

I have come up with some new activities for the next couple of days. Your child can go to Google Classroom to see what they are. Students should always continue to read daily.