Thursday, September 13

Hi KIds


Bette’s Class Notes
August 24, 2018

Hi kids,
I want to welcome new students to my class and tell returning students how excited I am to see you!
I hope your summer was great. It can be hard to see it end, but we can all look forward to a new school year with our favorite events, old and new friends, and active and fun learning.
Every new school year is a fresh start supported by the familiar. We’ll start the year with some fun games and good stories as we get to know each other and learn new school day routines.  I hope you are excited about starting a new grade, with new friends and old friends. 
         Bring a book you are reading on the first day of school!
         We will be using Learning Logs and Writer’s Notebooks. I will give them to you when you come to school. If you like, you could bring your own special journal to use.

Do you like riddles? Here are some, just for fun. See my note to parents for answers.

Q: What gets wetter as it dries?
Q: What goes up and doesn’t come back down?
Q: What belongs to you but is used more by others?
         Q: If I have it, I don’t share it. If I share it, I don’t have it. What is it?

         Enjoy your last days of vacation and start looking forward to an exciting school year!
                  See you soon!
 Bette
Room 237